cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Why cant I Email a human being on this site?

MH_10389997
3-Visitor

Why cant I Email a human being on this site?

I have issues with the download and have tried numerous times to reach out to a support tech, Different departments have suggested emailing Student@ptc.com and when doing so i am sent an automated reply that the email is not monitored and then sent to the site where you have to literally start a forum discussion? 0/10 on customer support.

3 REPLIES 3

Use the following link - "PTC Academic Program - Free Download Page": https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/academicFree.jsp

Thank you!

I previously had the free student version (7.0), however i had to upgrade to the paid version for the rest of the semester - when downloading the paid for version with the product code it didnt show any downloadable content, so i downloaded the student edition 9.0, and still cannot get the full software to work with the product code from purchase so i am limited to Simulate Lite, which is not working out for getting assignments done correctly.

Any other advice?

Top Tags