cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

problem with creo illustrate license

AM_9962599
1-Newbie

problem with creo illustrate license

I am a student, I want to download creo illustrate student version. but I am unable to use the creo illustrate with this BK700908EDSTUDENTEDUNI can anyone please help me 

2 REPLIES 2

@AM_9962599 wrote:

I am a student, I want to download creo illustrate student version. but I am unable to use the creo illustrate with this BK700908EDSTUDENTEDUNI can anyone please help me 

Hi,

Student license file does not contain Creo Illustrate license. You can ask CAD admin at your university to provide you Academic license file, which should contain CREOILLUS_STANDARD license.

Martin Hanák

Dear support team,

I have the same problem. For my master thesis I would like to use Vuforia Studio and also would like to create a sequence with Creo Illustrate (unfortunately it seems to be not possible with Creo Parametrics). I already downloaded Creo 7.0 and Creo Illustrate but for starting Creo illustrate there is a failure with the license. Can you please support and enable the use of Creo illustrate as a trial?

Thank you and best regards

Top Tags