cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

save a copy assembly window issue? creo 2.0

rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine

save a copy assembly window issue? creo 2.0

has the issue with "save a copy" assembly window resolved in creo 2.0 M030?

6 REPLIES 6

What specifically was the problem you had with Save As for assemblies?

finally someone asked? I have posted a video also on the issue? i will upload the video here also... Video Link : 3785

As you can see in the video the "save copy " window does not come up properly..then when i try to move to move the window to see the other options in does not move....how will i be able to save copy in this way???????????????

I searched and I think found your original video. http://communities.ptc.com/message/198051#198051

From the video it looks like the vertical resolution of your screen is too low to display the full height of the dialog. The minimum spec for Creo 2 is 1280 x 1024. We have the same problem in high schools who have low spec screens.

thanx for your reply...

well then that is a big problem? Pro|Engineer Wildfire 5.0 was independent of this .......no issues there...the window should still be scalable?........i don't think to be able to use save s copy..i need to replace all my monitors?...i think this is some kind of bug....the window is not scalable diagonally also.....

As Tim mentioned above, the minimum monitor resolution for Creo is 1280x1024 and unless someone on the forums has a clever solution I have not thought about, you will not be able to use the Save a Copy functionallity.

I was able to duplicate your issue by setting my resolution to 1280x800 and as expected, I was not able to use the Save a Copy functionallity for assemblies.

Regards,

Adam

rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine
(To:AdamHaas)

why do i not face this issue in any other window in Creo 2.0?.....

Top Tags