cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

butterfly valve tutorial

ptc-2167251
1-Newbie

butterfly valve tutorial

hello,

where can I find the butterfly valve tutorial for Pro/E?

A couple of years ago, I did see it somewhere, but I can't find it now...

thanks and greetings

bern

6 REPLIES 6

It is one of the assembly "enhancement" tutorials. If you still have access to the eLearning Windback library, you can get to it.

Look for the "Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 (formerly Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0) Update from Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0" session. It has many tutorials using the valve assembly.

Hello,

thanks, but I don(t have access to it...

Is it possible to get it from you?

That would be great.

thanks again,

bern

Since this is something that requires current maintenance, I am not allowed to forward this to you.

Do you have a specific question or operation you need further information on? I know there are a lot of non-PTC tutorials available on YouTube. Or maybe we can help you with something specific?

In the past (2008 or 2009) this tutorial for modelling the valve was free online.

I don't remember on which website it was.

I've lost my original files from then.

I would like to get this model_worflow for this val model...(pfd or so)

thanks,

bern

Maybe this one will help. This video details how the valve body is made:

It would be nice if PTC was more giving in hosting these tutorial files.

thanks, but I've seen this video before...

I would like to have to whole tutorial with also the other components, and instructions how to model them.

To say I had them...and now I lost them...

Hopefully someday it's gonna be back online....A matter afect it's an 'old' tutorial (Wildfire 2 ???)

thanks anyway,

bern

Top Tags