cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Anywhere to complain the case solving quality

sylsw
7-Bedrock

Anywhere to complain the case solving quality

I opend a lvl 2 support  case two months ago, the support team just keep changing assignee again and again. No time limit for your support case?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leigh
Community Manager
(To:sylsw)

Hi @sylsw 

I am sorry to hear about your experience.  If you wouldn't mind, please PM me the case number so that I can follow up internally on this.

Thanks,

Leigh

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomU
23-Emerald IV

It seems like whatever time limits may exists, they are reset by any response from PTC, even if it's not helpful and doesn't lead to case resolution.  There are exceptions of course, but overall the quality and responsiveness of tech support has steadily declined over the last several years.

Not sure it's helpful, but here's the official PTC document on support services:

https://www.ptc.com/-/media/Files/PDFs/legal-agreements/fy20/Support-Terms-Conditions-July-2020/PTC-Support-Services-Terms-and-Conditions-EN-July-2020.pdf

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Escalate the call for lack of response.

PTC's help desk phone number used to be 8004PTCHEL(L) but PTC said it was (P).

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:BenLoosli)

Escalating doesn't seem to do much anymore either.  Basically a supervisor calls and says we'll get working on it and then nothing really changes.  Unless you actually have an 'enterprise down' situation, escalating probably won't get the case resolved any faster.

Leigh
Community Manager

Hi @sylsw 

I am sorry to hear about your experience.  If you wouldn't mind, please PM me the case number so that I can follow up internally on this.

Thanks,

Leigh

Top Tags