cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

No new mail from support since last Monday

Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I

No new mail from support since last Monday

I wanted to report that it's been more than two days since I received the last daily email from PTC support.

Marco
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Marco_Tosin  and @Chris3

Thanks for letting us know there is a problem here. We've investigated and all customers with subscriptions will have been impacted since Saturday 8th Jan.

The jobs are currently backed up with the cron server consuming high CPU.

The systems team will restart shortly so emails will start to flow again soon. It may take a day or so for all queues to be fully processed, and we'll run a root cause / prevention investigation to avoid reoccurence.

Peter.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:Marco_Tosin)

Same here

Hi @Marco_Tosin  and @Chris3

Thanks for letting us know there is a problem here. We've investigated and all customers with subscriptions will have been impacted since Saturday 8th Jan.

The jobs are currently backed up with the cron server consuming high CPU.

The systems team will restart shortly so emails will start to flow again soon. It may take a day or so for all queues to be fully processed, and we'll run a root cause / prevention investigation to avoid reoccurence.

Peter.

Hi @PeterCase ,
I received the first email from support this morning.

Thanks

Marco
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:PeterCase)

I've been receiving emails all week, but the amount of content (number of articles listed) in them is very, very small.

awijkmark
10-Marble
(To:TomU)

Agree, I still not trust that I get all emails I should. That means I need to go to the case tracker a check one by one if anything has happen to confirm.

Top Tags