cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

2019-01-25 Friday Humor (... and again - plus a bonus)

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

2019-01-25 Friday Humor (... and again - plus a bonus)

It is a blustery wintery day here today. I hope you all are blessed. Enjoy time with the ones you love.

very similar:                                                                           congruent.

whopper-jawed:                                                                     skew or oblique.

change direction:                                                                   perturb.

join:                                                                                        concatenate.

approximate to two or more places:                                       accurate.

high school geometry or plane geometry:                              geometry of the Euclidean plane

under the Pythagorean metric.

clever scheme:                                                                       algorithm.

initialize to zero:                                                                      zeroize.

* :                                                                                            splat.

{ :                                                                                            squiggle.

decimal                :                                                                  denary.

alphabetical order:                                                                  lexical order.

a divide-and-conquer method:                                                an algorithm of logarithmic order.

student ID numbers:                                                               witty passwords.

Numerology and number sophistry:                                        descriptive statistics.

… and an extra one to see you read to the bottom:

Q: How many times can you subtract 7 from 83? …. What is left afterwards?

A: I can subtract it as many time as I want, and it leaves 76 every time.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags