cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Meet the Moderators of PTC Community

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Meet the Moderators of PTC Community

I was reading an "awareness days calendar" online recently looking to see besides Women's History Month what other delightful special events or recognition days were listed for March.  Did you know that besides March being National Caffeine Awareness Month  (Bring on the coffee!!), it is also Umbrella Month (probably to remind us in the Northeast USA about April Showers coming next month...it really does pour!)  It is also  International Listening Awareness Month and National Reading Month.....what a better time to highlight our moderators who are busy reading every post that comes into the PTC Community!  We have had numerous Technical Support employees help out in this role (whom we have truly appreciated), and now we have three permanent moderators!

Meet the Moderators of the PTC Community!  In order of tenure here at PTC, 

@vnamboodheri   @anursingh 
vivekcropped.jpg

anaragcropped.jpg

Tenure at PTC:  11 Years

Role:  Technical Support + Moderation

Region:  North America and Asia Pacific

Fun Activities/Hobbies:

I enjoy web series like Sci-fi and suspense thrillers.

I love  going on long drives (like 1 side 1250 kilo-meters on my Royal Enfield Classic bike to nearby places and trips from Pune, Maharashtra to my home at Cochin Kerala, India.

Tenure at PTC:  6 Years

Role:  Technical Support + Moderation

Region:  North America and Asia Pacific

Fun Activities/Hobbies:

My preferred Netflix viewing titles include comedies, thrillers, and action.  I enjoy traveling. Since 2014 I have been intentional about visiting new places. I love to Cook and spend time with my daughter (who is now 3 years).

The newest member of the Moderation Team:  @achirila 

Andra pic.png

Tenure of PTC: Brand New!  January 2023

Role:  100% Community Moderator (+ related Community Tasks)

Region: Covers mostly Europe Time Zones (located in Romania)

First Impressions (being new to the PTC Community): "I was happy to find an organized, healthy and thriving Community at PTC and I am glad I can get to contribute to its well-being. I think that the opportunity PTC Community members have in order to network, collaborate and share their ideas is a valuable resource."

Fun Activities/Hobbies:  "When I am not moderating the Community, I have many hobbies and passions that give me a lot of energy and opportunities to grow. I am passionate about music, even though I have no special talent for playing any instruments. Because of this passion, I started volunteering almost 10 years ago in events planning, mostly concerts and I still do this now, but as a freelancer in my free time. Photography is also something I practice as a hobby, focusing on street art photography, concert photography and nature photography you can see some of my favorites on instagram." (https://www.instagram.com/bubble_joy_photography/

So here is your March Moderator spotlight. Your moderators are the very first line of escalation on the community. They can help if you see a post that needs to be moved to a more appropriate board (community space) or help you if you spot a spammer cluttering up our community with nonsense and undesirable advertisements. You can reach them by using the Notify Moderator  or you can private message them directly.  We love our moderator team!

You know what else the month of March is.  March is "Mad for Plaid" month.  Let's celebrate plaid this month!   Community members should reply to this thread with their favorite "plaid" picture. People or pets in plaid welcome.  Let's have some fun!

2 REPLIES 2
Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:Jaime_Lee)

okay....shocker my plaid shirt I cannot fit? #pandemicweight or just #winterpoundstokeepmewarm? 

So, my stand ins are Maple and her BFF Marley that visits us a couple times a week for a playdate!

They are "Mad for Plaid"!  Disclaimer:  No animals were harmed in this photo and a treat may have been right behind the camera.

madforplaiddogs.jpg

My best buddy for almost 12 years 🤗 And she loved her plaid! 

10171146_659402320792449_6881353027817505509_n.jpg

Regards,
Andra
Announcements

Top Tags