cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Miscellaneous Monday - What does your Project Mgmt Stack look like?

FunManAndy
8-Gravel

Miscellaneous Monday - What does your Project Mgmt Stack look like?

One Stack To Rule Them All.... or not!

PTC is quite the classic organisation when it comes to project management tools & systems. It's a large corporation with many divisions and many preferences in way of working!

That means that we end up with quite some variances in our stacks, and it is often at times confusing as well as mind boggling that companies can so easily end up looking like this:

😲🙈

Stack.jpg

In A Ideal World

I am the kind of person that LOVES streamlined, simple & effective systems. Just one or two to get the job done and preferably with the whole company on them and working in the same (or similar) manner.

Alas, we are humans and that's not how it works 😉

Just recently I was presenting a cool topic at Trello Events Gombe and it felt odd that I had to explain how we use both Atlassian and MS apps to get our work done.

But you know what? it is what it is and it is what we MAKE it. So we get the job done, collaboratively, and no matter what!

🥇💚💪

PTC_PM_Stack.png

What Does Your PM Stack Look Like?

How do you and your teams can the projects done? Are you using a mixed range of tools and apps or are you super streamlined and have a very efficient way of working?

As a massive nerd on this subject, I am super looking forward to your responses!

🤓🌟👌

ITdiscussion.jfif

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags