cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

BoM Balloons get scattered in Creo 2.0

ptc-1972305
1-Newbie

BoM Balloons get scattered in Creo 2.0

Dear all,

Recently I have switched over to Creo 2.0 from Proe WF 4.0.

I am placing BoM balloons in the drawing for very large assembly with simp reps.

I keep all balloons lines vertical and save the drawing.

When I open drawing again at that time all balloons get scattered. I donot know whether it is becuase of any change in assembly or it has to do something with config file.

Thanks.

Vimlesh

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

You might see if it is due to an explode state being active in the assembly. I have seen some weird things happened with the explode state active even if the view has nothing to do with it.

I would also recommend capturing your situation and forwarding it as a support case. Just save a file set and a process where this is easily repeatable. You can then submit the files and process to show what is happening.

Top Tags