cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

CRÉO 2 - Version ANGLAIS ---> version FRANCAIS

ftaillandier
1-Newbie

CRÉO 2 - Version ANGLAIS ---> version FRANCAIS

Bonjour,

je dispose d'un CREO 2 en anglais, je souhaiterais le passer en Français.

Pouvez vous m'aider ?

Merci d'avance.

cdl

Fabrice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

by default Creo is installed in English, only. If you need to install additional language (for example French), you have to click Customize button and check language box.

Creo is taking regional settings from Windows. If you are using French environment, then Creo will start in French as soon as French language is installed.

MH

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

by default Creo is installed in English, only. If you need to install additional language (for example French), you have to click Customize button and check language box.

Creo is taking regional settings from Windows. If you are using French environment, then Creo will start in French as soon as French language is installed.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi and thank you Martin, but the problem is that next : I am stuck and can not go further.

Fabrice.

Nouvelle image (5).bmp

Nouvelle image (4).bmp

Hi,

I hope you did not removed your english installation. Go to CR2_loadpoint\Creo 2.0\Parametric\bin directory, locate parametric.psf file and open it in Notepad.

Path to license is defined on line beginning with ENV=PTC_D_LICENSE_FILE-=blablabla

During new installation, put blablabla put into Source field.

MH

Martin Hanák

Thanks for your help MH.  we are going forward

Sorry but this soft is a bad boy !!!  I can't change the language...

FT

ecran 1.bmp

ecran 2.bmp

ecran 3.bmp

ecran 4.bmp

Hi,

you have to do new installation. In red field you have to enter new installation directory (the path must be different from your existing Creo installation).

MH

Martin Hanák
Top Tags