I'm currently using Creo 2.0 and I need to modify a hydraulic hose that was created in WF4 using Pro/Piping. I'm about to pull my hair out because I can not modify this model at all. Here is what I have done/checked:
1. I made sure that the model is not set to read only and I have confirmed that I can make changes to the model.
2. The pipeline will display in "Thick Pipes" mode, but I can not figure out how to make it show the pipeline segments as centerlines (the green lines).
3. I have tried Modify Pipeline and it will not allow me to select anything in the model or anything on the model tree.
4. I have tried using the Find tool and did a filter by pipe features and it shows nothing.
5. I have checked my company's config.pro settings and there are no piping related options set.
Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Its like the pipe solid is there but none of the pipeline segments will show up in the model.
Solved! Go to Solution.