cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Change/Update Log for PTC Products

lsrutkowski
1-Newbie

Change/Update Log for PTC Products

Does anyone know where (or even IF) PTC lists the changes and updates between date codes on products? I have seen 3 new date codes of Wildfire 4.0 Released in 2010, but I have no idea what they are fixing or changing. There are still a few minor bits and pieces of the software that give use greif in the engineering department (I can think of one crash-to-desktop that happens once a week) and I would update to a newer date code if I knew that it addressed some of these problems.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
brthompson
5-Regular Member
(To:lsrutkowski)

Lawrence,

Sorry, we don't provide a comprehensive list of bug fixes for each maintenance release of Pro/ENGINEER. If there are particular SPRs that you are interested in, you can always use the online tool to get a status. On the other hand, if you have issues that you think are not currently being addressed, I encourage you to call tech support and and get them logged into our system - especially issues that cause Pro/E to crash.

Thanks,

Brian

Top Tags