cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Creo 3 printing issues

John.Pryal
12-Amethyst

Creo 3 printing issues

Hi all, i thought i had figured all this out when i first installed Creo 3 over a year ago. Recently i installed the M70 date code & now i am back to square one. Basically, i am trying to make A3 prints of my drawings that are typically A2 & A1 drawing sheets, sometimes portrait, sometimes landscape. It took me ages & alot of paper, but by changing the paper size to custom, & always having landscape orientation selected i got there. I made mapkeys that worked fine until i installed this new version. They still work, but not correctly. My A2 drawing is not being shrunk to fit my A3 sheet of paper in my printer, i end up with a 1/4 of a drawing. I do not remember all the settings I messed around with first time around but i don't remember ever messing with the scale. Can anyone help?

Regards

John

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

I am sorry I cannot offer you the solution of your problem. I guess it would be better to save drawing as PDF and print it from PDF reader.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin, that is what I did this morning to get the prints I needed.

John

Top Tags