cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Creo 6.0 Direct Modelling Express circles and arcs

dbrown-9
1-Newbie

Creo 6.0 Direct Modelling Express circles and arcs

Hi All

When you make a 2d circle and then pull to 3d the 3d is made up of short straight lines rather than following the 2d circle, is there a setting or a way to make the 3d pull follow the 2d circle, had a look through settings but can't fine anything that helps so i’m completely stuck, can anyone help me get unstuck? any help would be appreciated.

I have attached a screenshot which shows the straight line issue

Dave

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hello Dave,

select the part go to Part Properties -> Facets -> Select factor -> chose 3 or 4

Pay attention this change inkreases the file size.

Best regards

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )

That’s sorted it!!  Thank you very much

Dave

Top Tags