cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Creo-Help silent install commands not working for Creo 3.0-m110

davehaigh
11-Garnet

Creo-Help silent install commands not working for Creo 3.0-m110

Neither of these silent install commands for creo help are working. No install process starts and no error is displayed.

"C:\ptc\Staging_Folder\Creo 3.0-m110 software\setup.exe" -xml "C:\ptc\Staging_Folder\xml-files\creohelppma.p.xml"

"C:\ptc\Staging_Folder\Creo 3.0-m110 software\setup.exe" -xml "C:\ptc\Staging_Folder\xml-files\creohelpsim.p.xml"

??????????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

My brain went out to lunch I guess. The problem was it was pointing to the wrong installer. Should have been:

"C:\ptc\Staging_Folder\Creo 3.0-m110 help center\setup.exe" -xml "C:\ptc\Staging_Folder\xml-files\creohelppma.p.xml"

"C:\ptc\Staging_Folder\Creo 3.0-m110 help center\setup.exe" -xml "C:\ptc\Staging_Folder\xml-files\creohelpsim.p.xml"

Looking at the help center folder, not the software folder for the setup.exe.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

My brain went out to lunch I guess. The problem was it was pointing to the wrong installer. Should have been:

"C:\ptc\Staging_Folder\Creo 3.0-m110 help center\setup.exe" -xml "C:\ptc\Staging_Folder\xml-files\creohelppma.p.xml"

"C:\ptc\Staging_Folder\Creo 3.0-m110 help center\setup.exe" -xml "C:\ptc\Staging_Folder\xml-files\creohelpsim.p.xml"

Looking at the help center folder, not the software folder for the setup.exe.

Top Tags