cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Creo Installation

cying
11-Garnet

Creo Installation

In my past job, the admin created a script to check and pull the Creo (WF5) and any updates using the shortcut on our desktops.

I am in a new job and we have a need to install the latest update to ~100+ folks at my location. I have asked the IT here to write a script to do basically the same. I was told they do not have the resouces here so I'm on my own.

With that being said, is there a tool or software I can use to basically do the same without having IT to write a script?

* Shortcut that user will select to run Creo

* if there's an update copy the latest update and override the config.sup/pro etc

Thank you all in advance!

Calvin

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags