cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Distributed Batch in graphics mode?

csupport-4
9-Granite

Distributed Batch in graphics mode?

Hello community,

is it possible to run Distributed Batch so that the xtop.exe will start in a graphics mode?

I have a big Mapkey Operation which works perfectly in the "normal" Creo Environment. But the Operation Fails in Distributed Batch. So my plan is to let Creo run not in the Background to see where/why it Fails.

Thanks,

Viktor

5 REPLIES 5

I think trail file generated for that task may help debugging the cause of failure as graphics mode is not an option here. 

Ok, thank you.

The trail file might help here.

Hi, I'm jumping in on this to ask...

is a license required for distributed batch in Creo 4.0.  We just installed it, but I don't seem to be able to add it.  Says no license available.  Is this a paid add on now?

In Standard, dbatch should go for the Licenses defined in the parametric.psf.

But you can change the psf-file when modifying the ptcdbatch.bat. Just search for psf there.

Dbatch (with Standard DSM) is not licensed module, it consumes Creo license on executing Creo in background as regular application. PSF in bin folder of creo parametric holds the information about license. 

Top Tags