cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Download Creo-2 M110

gfranklin
1-Newbie

Download Creo-2 M110

I am using Creo Parametric 2.0 M110

Hello, I need to download a copy of Creo-2 date code M110. Is this available?

Here are the errors that I faced
Request
No errors. This is needed to be compatible with a customer.
4 REPLIES 4
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:gfranklin)

The only version of Creo 2 available for download is M250.

All files created in any build of Creo 2 should be able to be opened in any other build.

Your customer on M110 should be able to open files created in M250.

Thanks Ben!
I did download and install M250 but they are having a very specific problem related to some 3rd party software. I am not able to duplicate the issue with M250 and they insist on using M110. I don't know why.

Greg
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:gfranklin)

If they must have Creo 2.0 m110, then have them zip their loadpoint folder and burn it to a DVD and send it to you.

There are no registry settings that need to be installed, so a copy of the loadpoint files copied to another computer works fine. I do this for my server installation. I do the load onto a local server, then copy the files to a shared network drive location. All users are executing against a single installation. Makes updates a lot easier. I do have a custom script that the users use to launch Creo as I am working with 2 groups (and 2 Windchill) that have different operating conditions.

Hi Ben,
Thanks, I'll give it a shot.
Greg
Top Tags