cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Help Mapkeys

AndréLuizM.Guim
1-Newbie

Help Mapkeys

Hello friends, I wonder how I can reactivate my mapkeys that I already have because they are already in most settings when I perform the command does not do what it should.

will be that I will have to redo it again and the comondos save mapkeys again ....

grateful for the help .......

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hello Andre,

Mapkeys are created by recording picking step by step from "menu". I assume you want reactivate yours mapkeys b/c you reload Pro-E or up garde to newer version of Pro-E. If you still using WildFire then yes you still can reuse the mapkeys that you already have (store in config.pro). But if you are switching from Wildfire to Creo, b/c the "lay out" between WildFire and Creo are different. WildFire is using "menu" and Creo is using "tab". Depend on what you have, some of your mapkeys still work, but I believe most of them don't. Look like you have to create you mapkey from scratch.

DV

ok, it was just that we are migrating from WF4 for Creo 2.0 and has some mapkeys that I have yet to use the other not so much now thanks for the help, now is redo all .........

grateful ..........

Top Tags