Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Mapkeys

Highlighted

Help Mapkeys

Hello friends, I wonder how I can reactivate my mapkeys that I already have because they are already in most settings when I perform the command does not do what it should.

will be that I will have to redo it again and the comondos save mapkeys again ....

grateful for the help .......

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Help Mapkeys

Hello Andre,

Mapkeys are created by recording picking step by step from "menu". I assume you want reactivate yours mapkeys b/c you reload Pro-E or up garde to newer version of Pro-E. If you still using WildFire then yes you still can reuse the mapkeys that you already have (store in config.pro). But if you are switching from Wildfire to Creo, b/c the "lay out" between WildFire and Creo are different. WildFire is using "menu" and Creo is using "tab". Depend on what you have, some of your mapkeys still work, but I believe most of them don't. Look like you have to create you mapkey from scratch.

DV

Highlighted

Re: Help Mapkeys

ok, it was just that we are migrating from WF4 for Creo 2.0 and has some mapkeys that I have yet to use the other not so much now thanks for the help, now is redo all .........

grateful ..........

Announcements