cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

I need help with PTC creo license

opaduszynski
1-Newbie

I need help with PTC creo license

i have downloaded creo for student for the 2nd time now and when i open up creo parametric it keeps on coming up with warining about licencing, please help ive been trying for weeks now 15536935_686048038239864_1147981659_o.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

please enlarge the window containing error message and publish it again. Your first picture does not contain complete message text.

MH

Martin Hanák

To get picture of the window, activate it, press ALT+PrintScreen buttons. Then paste (CTRL+C) picture into Reply window.

Martin Hanák

15515579_686484544862880_1993058887_o.jpgSorry its not lettin me print screen i hope this is good Thanks

Hi,

if you open C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing\BE400407EDSTUDENTEDK12_license.dat file in Notepad and investigate all INCREMENT blocks, you will see that they contain text string ... HOSTID=PTC_HOSTID=24-3C-20-1D-BB-44.

24-3C-20-1D-BB-44 is MAC address of network card. During startup Creo is not able to find this network card, therefore it refuses to start successfully.

Question no.1: How many network cards are installed in your computer ?

Question no.2: What MAC addresses are assigned to network cards ?

Question no.3: Are all network cards connected ?

MH

Martin Hanák

Please submit your request in "Academic Support Request" form: Academic Case Logger

Top Tags