cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Icons next to model tree right click actions, Creo 2.0

dwood1
1-Newbie

Icons next to model tree right click actions, Creo 2.0

I don't know what to call this thus the horrible title. When I right click on a part in an assembly I get a bunch of actions listed out.

I was watching a video on PTCU where the instructor had icons next to his actions and was wondering if this is a config setting, etc. Anyone know?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JariElomaa
13-Aquamarine
(To:dwood1)

I think this is something new to Creo 3.0 and it is not available in Creo 2.0. I have only briefly tested 3.0 and I very much like the new icons as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JariElomaa
13-Aquamarine

I think this is something new to Creo 3.0 and it is not available in Creo 2.0. I have only briefly tested 3.0 and I very much like the new icons as well.

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Dan,

Right mouse options with icons are from Creo 3.0 and seems you are working with Creo 2.0 where Right click will display options without icons.

icons.jpg

dwood1
1-Newbie

ok, I was wondering if that was the case or not. The PTCU instructions didn't say whether 2 or 3 was being used so I just wanted to check and see if it was a config setting in 2. Thanks.

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Dan, if you think the question has been answered, mark the relevent reply as correct answer.

Top Tags