cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Inconsistent pro_format_dir behavior

PapasaurusPrime
11-Garnet

Inconsistent pro_format_dir behavior

I just realized I had responded to a post in 3D model, when it's likely better served here:

Re: Config.sup file paths - PTC Community

So, pointing pro_format_dir to a wtpub:// folder is presenting success for some, failure for others. Success shows the User Formats in WC in the folder browser, failure shows only the System Formats in the loadpoint.

Registered server names are identical, formatted as /X-Y Company Name/Libraries/..../Formats. The option was originally in the config.sup, I've moved it to the config.pro for testing. Research shows most successes resolving this were from correcting server name spelling and case errors, but it is persisting here. Error outputs are providing no help.

Any help or experience with troubleshooting further is appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Okay, I think I have this resolved. Rubber mallet works every time. I've reset all server info from scratch, and that seems to have done the trick. There had to have been some misspelling or syntax anomaly that I just couldn't see.

Standing down!

Top Tags