cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Installation problem

John.Pryal
12-Amethyst

Installation problem

Hi all,

i am trying to install Wildfire 5 on my Dell laptop, but without success. I am attempting to install it without any license running to start with, something that i have just done with other 3 workstations in the office recently, just to get the software installed, i then re-ran the ptc-setup & added the license information when that became available. Even without a valid license pro-e would start, & i would get an error message about no valid licence being found, but with this new installation on my laptop, it will not even fire up. I get an error message about no valid psf file being found & that i must run the ptc setup file to be found in the bin directory. I have done this 3 or 4 times already but to no avail. When i run the setup file it creates the psf file, i can see it in my startup directory, so i don't see what the problem is. Anyone have any idea what the problem might be. My laptop is a Dell Inspiron running windows 7 home premium edition (64 bit), i think the graphics card is supported, its an ATI Radeon if my memory serves me correctly.

Regards

John

2 REPLIES 2

Hi John,

Please check if you have 64bit version installed.

BR

Marek

hi jhon

here some tips that may help u

switch off the firewall and antivirus

check the set is for 64 bit windows 7

check the license for valid

if its is installed in your laptop use single node locked license

try it

Top Tags