cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Is there a instruction manual for express 6.0?

cdemeyer
1-Newbie

Is there a instruction manual for express 6.0?

Just a beginner at modeling so a basic understanding of short cut keys, mouse commands, hot keys would be very helpful.  Some very good tutorials on youtube, but none have shown the key plus mouse combinations for manipulating the drawings.

Thank you for any suggestions.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Chazz,

open the Help with Help Topics.

There you see a pdf named something like "Short Reference".

That you can print out and put it  next to your work place until you're familiar with it.

Hope this answers your question.

i think it is preferable to rework the "QuickStart projects", and then to follow the offers on the Internet.

Best regards

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Chazz,

There are some videos on PTC's "learning exchange". Have you looked through any of these yet?

Tutorial: Creo Elements/Direct 18.0 Tips and Tricks - Basic Keyboard Shortcuts

All PTC Creo Elements/Direct & CoCreate 19.0 Tutorials

You can find some more information within PTC's support pages too.

http://support.ptc.com/appserver/wcms/standards/freefull_cskdb.jsp?im_dbkey=134622

I hope this helps,

Andrew

Hello Chazz,

open the Help with Help Topics.

There you see a pdf named something like "Short Reference".

That you can print out and put it  next to your work place until you're familiar with it.

Hope this answers your question.

i think it is preferable to rework the "QuickStart projects", and then to follow the offers on the Internet.

Best regards

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )

Yes, that was exactly what I was looking for.  Once in the help menu I typed in "direct modeling express" and found the modeling interface that clearly describes the functions, key and mouse commands.

I have a few more winter months in FL before I head back north, so I intend to spend my time learning this program.

Chazz

FL = Florida ??

I would, however, do something else

Best regards

Top Tags