Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most reliable Datecode for Creo 2.0.

ptc-4675898

Most reliable Datecode for Creo 2.0.

Which is the most reliable Datecode for Creo 2.0. Because I am using Creo 2.0 Datecode M080 with Windchill 10.1, But I am facing problem in saving/ regenerating the large assembly.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Most reliable Datecode for Creo 2.0.

Hey Manimaran, M080 was a bad release. M090 is stable so far for us. No issues and seems faster with Windchill PDMLink as well.

Buddy Hudson

Bryant, have you had the issue with m090 where the session hangs when attempting to exit?

Yes, I have experienced this but it does not happen all of the time. 3 out of 10 exits maybe......

I am still on M040 and other than very annoying pattering issues (missing instances and/or failures after a certain rotation point), it is quite stable.

Announcements