cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

New SATC chairperson

proedude
2-Guest

New SATC chairperson

SATC members -

Frank Strieffler, PTC/USER Director of Technical Committees, and I are both very pleased to announce that effective immediately, Matt Meadows will be the new chairperson for the System Administration Technical Committee (SATC).

This is a role well suited to Matt's background. He has been a member of this committee for many years and has been a one of our most frequent contributors. Matt will bring years of project management experience and leadership. He will undoubtedly revive this committee and push towards its objectives.

Please give Matt your support as he assumes this challenging role. I will work with Matt to make his transition smooth and he'll need input from the whole group. This committee works when the whole community steps forward.

I have enjoyed being your chairperson over the past six years - it has been my privilege to have worked with such a fine group of people. I will continue to participate with the technical committees, albeit in a slightly different capacity. I am glad to leave this team in Matt's very capable hands. I have no doubt he will impress all of us.

With great humility,

Paul J. Crane, PMP
Manager, Product Design Systems
John Deere Agriculture and Turf Division
ADV Lab, 2nd Floor
6805 74th Ave
Milan, IL 61264 USA
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Congrats Matt!

Patrick Williams | Engineering Systems | Sr. Applications Engineer | Steelcase Inc. | 616.698.4078

[cid:image001.jpg@01CAA313.76831A50]
Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags