cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Non legge la licenza di Creo 2.0 dopo aver installato Creo 8.0

LI_3865551
1-Newbie

Non legge la licenza di Creo 2.0 dopo aver installato Creo 8.0

I am using Creo Parametric 2.0 M250

Buongiorno,
da quando ho installato Creo 8.0, non parte più Creo 2.0.

Here are the errors that I faced
License request failet for feature
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I solved the whole problem, I reinstalled CREO 2.0 and re-entered the license, now it works.
Thanks to everyone for the proposed solutions.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:LI_3865551)

You will need to request/download a new license that is good for Creo 8.

You may also need to update your installation of the licensing software.

I solved the whole problem, I reinstalled CREO 2.0 and re-entered the license, now it works.
Thanks to everyone for the proposed solutions.

If you installed a new license server that will let you run Creo 8, in order to run older versions of Creo I've been told that you need to use the "standard text" license file for the Flexlm software, not the other file that you were given. I think the file has the suffix ".std_txt".

Also, sometimes attempting to install different versions of Creo to run on the same system can break one of the installations, probably the last one installed is the one that works. I think it's a case of the last one installed setting the search paths in the environment so the older versions don't "see" their proper modules, etc. It can be pretty messy.

I just checked some old license files and the file name seems to be something like "lmxxxxxxx_standard.txt". Makes sense, I guess, since that will let you use standard text editors to open it by just clicking on the file.

Top Tags