cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Purge for non-administrators...

pdkoren
1-Newbie

Purge for non-administrators...

Anyone have a purge executable/program that doesn't require Administative Privelidges to run on a Windows 7, 64bit system? I seem to recall being able to run TrueUtilities this way in a "past life" but all I can find in my files is an installation .exe for it. I wonder if I installed it at home, and then just copied the files to my work system, if it would run, even somewhat crudely. I don't have much purging to do, we pretty much run everything in Windchill, but occasionally, I have cases were I work "offline". I do have the option to get our tech support involved, just looking for an easier, quicker more self reliant way thru this.

thanks in advance...

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Paul, I think this should work for you.
Also, I need to give credit to someone else for this, but I'm not sure
who... I know this idea came from someone on this exploder, then I took
that idea, modified the commands a little bit and here is where it ended up
for me... So, Thank you to whoever started this...

1) Create a file with "notepad" called "CREO-Purge.bat" (or something like
that) and place it somewhere on your C: drive.
2) Copy the following lines (between the dash lines) into your new .bat
file:
Top Tags