cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Purging in Creo

MichaelDouglas
8-Gravel

Purging in Creo

I can not seem to find the purge command in Creo. In Wildfire you could do it thru a cmd window but it doesn't seem to work anymore. thoughts?

Mike

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

I use a secondary program.

Spurge.exe

I had someone send it to me.

Hi

Try to use Purge.bat available in bin folder

See the linked discussion for details

http://communities.ptc.com/message/167395

If you still face problem , please reply

Regards

K.Mahanta

That link helped me too. You need to add the path to the PTC bin folder to your windows path statement. I also had trouble a couple of DLL files which I copied to the windows folder. I only found them because I was having errors with several PTC command window executables (font related). There was also discussion of making the PTC folder shareable.

Kinda silly that this hasn't been built into the ribbon, much less left out of the install routine.

Michael,

open Command Prompt window and enter PATH command. You will see the content of PATH variable. To be able to run purge.bat, you have to ensure, that PATH variable contains the path to bin subdirectory in Creo installation (on my PC it is G:\usr_wpx\Creo1_M040\Parametric\bin and G:\usr_wpx\Creo2_M010\Creo 2.0\Parametric\bin).

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Hi

Thank you Vladimir

I had missed one thing;

That is:-

Open System window is not available by default in quick access toolbar or in ribbon;But is available in all commands

We can add this to quick access tollbar. And can use this as we used in Pro-e Windfire.

Regards

K.Mahanta

126.JPG

Top Tags