cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

To change my Reseller?

rkumar-8
1-Newbie

To change my Reseller?

Hi,

Can I change my reseller who has not supporting me?. If yes what is the procedure to change my reseller to purchase the new license & to Pay the AMC.

Totally unhappy with my existing reseller.......

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes you can.  Not sure if there are specific territories, but if you have more than 1 reseller that can serve your area, go end get quotes and negotiate your best deal.

I will be doing this before March.  I think my VAR has been overcharging me and PTC will not confirm, so I will be out bidding my maintenance next go-around.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Yes you can.  Not sure if there are specific territories, but if you have more than 1 reseller that can serve your area, go end get quotes and negotiate your best deal.

I will be doing this before March.  I think my VAR has been overcharging me and PTC will not confirm, so I will be out bidding my maintenance next go-around.

HI Antonius,

Great... Thanks for your Guideline. Yes I have the option of 10+ resellers in my region (India).

But the PTC AMC Manager is forcing me to go with existing reseller only, how can I handle this...

rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine
(To:rkumar-8)

Ramesh no one can force you.You may call me on 9765559346.My name is Rohit Rajan.I am located in pune.Will try to help you.

rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine

Hi Ramesh,are you in India?may be i can help you.

your location please?

You can find PTC's software reseller in your region here: Find a Software Reseller - PTC

Hi, had touch with couple of VAR and are ready to support if I pay the AMC. But PTC License team in India is restricting me to choose my VAR and limiting me to go with existing VAR. How to tackle this? Any escalation possible...

rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine

strange man..i gave you my number and name and asked you to call me so that i can help you..but you did not even respond to me here.

Top Tags