Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creo launching problem

DavidKhan

creo launching problem

I want to launch the Creo Element, it gives a busy symbol for few seconds,the program does not starts and goes away. What do I do? Is there any problem with config.pro or something else.I have window 7.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

Re: creo launching problem

Hello David. This sounds like a compatibility issue. Is this the 1st time you installed the software or have you had it work successfully before?

Have you modified the default config.pro?

No i have used it before on the same pc and the same window 7 and havent edited any thing.

I might suggest an automatic driver update may have done this. Can you log a case with PTC Support?

You could try re-installing the software including the license server.

Is this the Elements Direct or Parametric?

it works on other PC's but not mine.all other softwares works fine.it is Parametric.

This is one of those mysteries that really needs an eye on it from customer support. I know there are a few bugs around texture decals and I have reported one that could be reproduced. Please log a case so PTC is aware of it.

Maybe you didnt install all needed files or have a bad setup. Compare the number of files from a working installation with yours. i had that problem once

Announcements