cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

creo parametric 2.0 won't load

asheldon
1-Newbie

creo parametric 2.0 won't load

Hello

So what's happening when I try to open creo parametric 2.0 School/education addition I get the loading window and than it goes away and creo doesn't load. no error code nothing.

RAM: 3 gigs

Processor: AMD Turion(tm) 24 X2 Mobile technology TL-56 1.80 GHz

thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brthompson
5-Regular Member
(To:BuddyHudson)

Hi Andrew and Bryant,

IE10 Support for PTC Creo 2.0 is coming soon. It's targeted for build M080 which will ship in the second half of October.

Best Regards,

Brian

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Are the PTC developers on here? Do they respond? Help?

Hey Andrew,

I just upgraded my guys to Creo Paremetric 2.0, and it does not work with IE10.

Buddy

brthompson
5-Regular Member
(To:BuddyHudson)

Hi Andrew and Bryant,

IE10 Support for PTC Creo 2.0 is coming soon. It's targeted for build M080 which will ship in the second half of October.

Best Regards,

Brian

Hi Andrew,

To echo what Brian said, page 2 of the following document will be updated when IE10 becomes a supported browser.

http://www.ptc.com/WCMS/files/135225/en/creo2_hw_notes.pdf

Clint

Top Tags