cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

how can I open a creo 1 .prt in wildfire 4 ?

NickAdams
2-Guest

how can I open a creo 1 .prt in wildfire 4 ?

How do I go about opening a creo 1 .prt in wildfire 4 and what config.pro options do I need to set ?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 REPLIES 4

Is the GCRI solution favorable to loading many versions of Pro/E to stay compatible with many clients?

3D software has never been forwards compatible, meaning that you cannot open a newer version of a file in an older version of the software.

It does, however, work the other way around.

Sylvain's nailed it. There are actually some options for this... although it's a bit of jumping through hoops in my opinion. I'm not sure the status of GCRI with Creo but it's your best shot.

Top Tags