cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

license installation

sguercilena
1-Newbie

license installation

hoow to install the license?

I have a lot of trouble!!!!

9 REPLIES 9

Stefano,

some more details and/or image could help to understand your issue and people who wants to help you.

Marco

Stefano,

Could you explain this in detail?

Do you want to install License manager OR need to reconfigure existing license server with new license file.

Hello Stefano,

some people tried to help and asked for details.

If you have solved the issue, please let community know.

And if you have the time, please provide a short summary of how you resolved it - it could be helpful for others in the same situation

Thanks,

Gunter

Hello,

this is the problem:

1 I install creo parametric without configure the license

2 from installation menu I select configure license

3 I insert my order number in "immissione licenza semplice"  and i click install license

4 I receive on my e-mail adress the lm.txt file

5 I drag the lm.txt file in

But the software doesn't recognize my license!!!

The host ID of my PC is correct in the lm file....

I think I will contact the the technical support of my city.

Stefano,

you have to drag your license file into Origine field.

license_field.png
Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Stefano,

Try executing setup.exe using Run As Admin and drag and drop the license file under source column (marked in red in the post from Martin)

If you have an active maintenance, take a look at this article from PTC support.

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?source=subscription&n=CS77700

Marco

Tried following these directions and got an system error that an MSVCR110.dll is missing  and should reinstall program - D/L'd the file from the interweb and extracted everything as before.  Same results

Double checked and the MSVCFR110.dll file is sitting in the install directory.  Should it be placed somewhere specific?

I'm having similar issues - Run the setup.exe as an administrator, retrieve the file (lm_123xyz.txt) via email and drag n drop to the source box.  It keeps coming back with a status as unreachable.

Top Tags