Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

notation options for ENV=PTC_D_LICENSE_FILE

Re: notation options for ENV=PTC_D_LICENSE_FILE

Hello Martin, 

Yes could be, but will it also block:

7788@IP_ADRESS;7788@SERVERNAME

and do not block:

7788@IP_ADRESS;7788@SERVERNAME;SERIAL@VERSION ?

Ferry 

I am sorry, I have never seen SERIAL@VERSION.

Martin Hanák

FYI, 2017260 is the build code for Creo Parametric 4.0 M030.  I don't think it has anything to do with Flexnet.

Hello TomU, 

I am not familiar with a Creo date code in that form. Is there a method of finding such a number within my own Creo Parametric Session?

The code 2017260 is mentioned in the Flexnet Publisher Webinterface under System Information and is called Volume Serial Number. 

BR Ferry

The picture is unreadable.

Martin Hanák
Highlighted

This one is better

Ferry

Previous information ...

The code 2017260 is mentioned in the Flexnet Publisher Webinterface under System Information and is called Volume Serial Number. 

In the picture there is no code 2017260. The picture does not contain any usefull information. You removed server name, server IP address, FLEXnet port number.

Martin Hanák

Yes, 

This is a screen shot my own flexnet publisher, and for privacy reasons I have removed some of the unimportant info.  

The number 2017260 is from a customer and the number of his Volume Serial Number.

The picture is to clarify where the numbers come from. Not everybody is familiar with FlexNet Publisher I guessed. 

FH

Hi,

please do not expect that you will get help for your customer on community web.

Contact PTC Support and manage contact of PTC Support with your customer. If your customer has active Global Support, then PTC Support will help them directly.

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin, 

We have tried with PTC. Unfortunatly PTC Support never heard of the combination with in the psf file. 

With the PTC Community i'm reaching a lot of experienced users so I still have good hoop of reaching someone whom is able to explain why it work. 

FH