cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Can't access to my experience from studio after publishing from CREO

Asiya
9-Granite

Can't access to my experience from studio after publishing from CREO

Can't accses to my experience from studio after publishing AR conten in CREO 4.x. My AR content was published in PTC cloud and I access it by ThingMark only. I need prepare experience with this AR content by using widgets from Vuforia Studio. How can I access PTC cloud from Vuforia Studio?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sdidier
17-Peridot
(To:Asiya)

Hello Asiya,

Augmented Reality published from Creo Parametric or from Vuforia Studio are not published on the same Vuforia Experience Service.

Creo Parametric is using a custome and only one Experience Service hosted at PTC with some limitations.

If you want to have the 3D Model in Creo Parametric, you can import it in Vuforia Studio.

For that, please follow these steps :

1. In Creo Parametric, export 3D model in pvz file format by using the File > Save As > *.pvz menu
  2. In Vuforia Studio, in the Project, in the left PROJECT panel, under RESOURCES, click the + button
  3. In the Add Resources dialogbox, click the Select Files button
  4. Select the pvz file exported previously at the step 1
  5. In the View, in 3D, in WIDGETS panel, under AUGMENTATIONS drag and drop Model into 3D CANVAS
  6. In the MODEL- DETAILS panel, under PROPERTIES, in the Resource list, select the Resource uploaded at the step 4

• Does this help you ?

Best regards,

Samuel

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
sdidier
17-Peridot

Hello Asiya,

Augmented Reality published from Creo Parametric or from Vuforia Studio are not published on the same Vuforia Experience Service.

Creo Parametric is using a custome and only one Experience Service hosted at PTC with some limitations.

If you want to have the 3D Model in Creo Parametric, you can import it in Vuforia Studio.

For that, please follow these steps :

1. In Creo Parametric, export 3D model in pvz file format by using the File > Save As > *.pvz menu
  2. In Vuforia Studio, in the Project, in the left PROJECT panel, under RESOURCES, click the + button
  3. In the Add Resources dialogbox, click the Select Files button
  4. Select the pvz file exported previously at the step 1
  5. In the View, in 3D, in WIDGETS panel, under AUGMENTATIONS drag and drop Model into 3D CANVAS
  6. In the MODEL- DETAILS panel, under PROPERTIES, in the Resource list, select the Resource uploaded at the step 4

• Does this help you ?

Best regards,

Samuel

Asiya
9-Granite
(To:sdidier)

Hello, Samuel! 

Yes, it helped. Thank you very much for the answer.

mgoel
17-Peridot

@Asiya

Hope you are doing good. Could you please confirm if the issue has been resolved.

If yes, please mark the answer as accept as solution for the future reference. Thank you in advance.

Regards-Mohit Goel

Top Tags