cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

FBX converting to pvz

Stefani-G
8-Gravel

FBX converting to pvz

Hi, everybody 

I am trying to add a fbx image to my application on vuforia studio and after receiving this message for a really long period, it doesn't work. Someone could help me?

vs.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Stefani, 

maybe the converter doesn't get along with the à (with tilde). I would try it with a simple name.

Also you could check, if you get any error log. You can open it with the button, that is depicted in the attachment.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jmikesell
15-Moonstone
(To:Stefani-G)

How big is your FBX file? i know this works as i have done it before. But not on very large files only 50 MB of so.

Hi Stefani, 

maybe the converter doesn't get along with the à (with tilde). I would try it with a simple name.

Also you could check, if you get any error log. You can open it with the button, that is depicted in the attachment.

Hello Whity,
It was the à in the name of the file. I would never imagine that. 

Thank you so much for your help!!

jmikesell
15-Moonstone
(To:Stefani-G)

PTC products (or, at least Creo) have a long history of being very picky about file names: length, characters, only starting with some types of characters. Also a history of not giving good feedback when the software doesn't like a name.

Thank you for help me too, Jmikesell!
I didn't know about this spec of Vuforia Studio.

Top Tags