Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ThingWorx Composer has stopped working

ThingWorx Composer has stopped working

My Thingworx Composer suddenly stopped working. Before stopping it was showing some error in OPC UA thing I had created earlier. After I refreshed the page it stopped working.

The URL of the composer is https://ctugvfiu.pp.vuforia.io:8443/Thingworx/Com...

Can anyone please suggest some solution?

Thank you

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4

Re: ThingWorx Composer has stopped working

Hello,

I tired to open Thingworx​ URL, which you put in the question, and it is asking me for a credentials, so technically speaking it is working.

Did you put there your custom scripts or something like that?

Try to open https://ctugvfiu.pp.vuforia.io:8443/Thingworx/Things​ URL it is ignoring Composer and displaying your Things in a raw form.

Regards,

Adam

Hi Adam,

I had put my custom service using one of the property in the thing. But I think it worked wrong. How can I delete that service??

Regards,

Dipika

Hello Dipika,

It is not so easy to delete a service without access to the Composer. You need to know a REST a little bit, and as far as I recall you can only delete whole Thing or it's property, not a service.

Question is, if you were able to log in the Platform with the link which I send you in previous post? Have you any response? Message? What exactly crash means to you? Maybe some screenshots?

Regards,

Adam

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your reply. It is now working perfectly. By crash I meant it was taking a long time to load then it was crashing.

I have deleted the service now as composer is working and my project is working smoothly...

Thanks & Regards,

Dipika

Announcements
Join an
AR Working Group!
Topics include:
AR/VR for Data Optimization, AR/VR for Security and Control, and AR/VR for Inspection.

LiveWorx Call For Papers Happening Now!