cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Trail Server Down?

AlexK
14-Alexandrite

Trail Server Down?

Hi All,

Our demo server is down:

https://[servernumber].studio-trial.vuforia.io

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Best wishes,

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AlexK
14-Alexandrite
(To:AlexK)

A quick update to this problem.

Not just the 30 day free trail was retired, but the whole server was shut off without considering that ptc partners where using this server for demos.

There is no official replacement server for partners, our partner rep. cannot help us with this issue. Maybe other partner reps. can.

We have set up our own ES server now, but we still have to find a way to provide our potential customers with a trail ES, that they can connect to.

I wish PTC would send an official response to these issues.

Best wishes,

Alex

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
italoBaciliere
13-Aquamarine

I'm having the same problem 😥

AlexK
14-Alexandrite

A quick update to this problem.

Not just the 30 day free trail was retired, but the whole server was shut off without considering that ptc partners where using this server for demos.

There is no official replacement server for partners, our partner rep. cannot help us with this issue. Maybe other partner reps. can.

We have set up our own ES server now, but we still have to find a way to provide our potential customers with a trail ES, that they can connect to.

I wish PTC would send an official response to these issues.

Best wishes,

Alex

Top Tags