cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Vuforia Studio Error On Startup

bkenney10
3-Visitor

Vuforia Studio Error On Startup

Hi,

I installed Studio on my computer. When I start it up, it opens but I get "Error Occurred, check log".

Also, when I click on publish, it says: "Localhost:3000 says missing required information".

Finally, when I click My Thingmarks per instructions in a tutorial, studio tells me: "To retrieve your ThingMarks from the developer portal, click here". I click the link, enter my developer account information (verified) and it says: "Auto configure failed. Check log for details. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

I attached the log...

6 REPLIES 6

Are you using the trial or a commercial version of Studio? 

The Trial Version

Is there a solution to this issue?  Im having the same problem.  Just started my free trial version and cant even get out the gate. 

I'm having the same issue. It's been a pretty rough start and haven't started. BTW: Using a Mac. 

Same 😞 

HI @chuongpqvn. Check out our knowledge article on this issue here. It's most likely a network issue. The easiest workaround is to try the auto-configuration on an open network. If you're still running into issues, please provide your Studio log file. 

Top Tags