cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Vuforia View App Improvements

AlexK
14-Alexandrite

Vuforia View App Improvements

Dear Vuforia Developers,

In the past six months I have been working on a lot of different AR projects, here is some feedback from our customers regarding the view app:

The Demo Experience Library with the PTC, examples, the missile and military vehicle especially are clashing with the Brand identity of the customer. Please offer a solution to hide this gallery. Or a branded app.

Please ad a function to show if an update of a downloaded experience is available. or push the updates automatically when the app is opened.

When downloading an experience, or updating it, please show a progress bar. Data heavy experiences can take some minutes and the app cannot be closed when downloading. This would help to judge how long I cannot use my phone and if the app has crashed or is doing something. 

The grey bar above the experience is a bit distracting and clashes with some experience designs. Maybe add a button in studio to show/hide it.

Best wishes,

Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mcotora
10-Marble
(To:AlexK)

Hi Alex, 

Thank you for the thoughtful thoughts. I forwarded your feedback to Product Management. 

Br,

Marius

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mcotora
10-Marble
(To:AlexK)

Hi Alex, 

Thank you for the thoughtful thoughts. I forwarded your feedback to Product Management. 

Br,

Marius

Top Tags