cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Checked out date

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

Checked out date

Does anyone know if there is something that gives the date a file was checked out?  Or even if there is such an attribute?

5 REPLIES 5

Steve,

I have a couple of reports that I use every day to check if some user leaves WTPart or WTDocs in check-out.

I think I have started from this query builder https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/case_solution.jsp?n=CS35948&lang=en

For the part you can use this to have lock date:

WTPart_CO.PNG

For WTDocument you can use this:

WTdocs_CO_1.PNG

WTdocs_CO_2.PNG

Marco

Marco,

That's odd.  I don't have the Link Check-Out entry.  What version and build of PDMLink do you have?  i have just a Checkout Link so I'm assuming that's it?

We have 10.2 M030.

I have also noticed that sometimes name of types are different between query builder I collect from TS or other place and types I find in my system.

We use Italian as our browser language and sometimes I have to change it to US to find the right types.

Marco

I actually had that but didn't realize the Checkout Link Created was when it was checked out.  I think I just overlooked that.

I created the Join as this.

Marco,

Thank you.  I have it now.

I'm sure you know but just in case you, or anyone else, didn't know the Update Count  shows how many times the file was uploaded.  Not checked in.  It might not be useful.  At least I can't think of a case for now.

Top Tags