I have found the problem called "External ref. for feature/component not found, using old placement". Based on the research conducted by my colleague and me, we found the root causes but not solution, the root causes are as followed (and it might be some more please do add, if any)
1. Lack of references to Main Assembly (Checked with the help of Tools -> View References)
2. As our company has migrated to CREO 4.0 & WINDCHILL 11.0 from CREO 3.0 & WINDCHILL 10.2, we are facing these problems.
Review each & every assembly then check out the assembly, edit the references and Check in back to Windchill 11.0
Based on our assumed solution, it will take too long time to work on this particular process. Hope to hear a best feasible solution.
Thanks for your time and help...!!
Naga Ranjithkumar A