cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

How do I show "user attributes" in primary attribute?

OnurNalbantoglu
13-Aquamarine

How do I show "user attributes" in primary attribute?

I see the user attributes that I pulled from LDAP in the participant and it works very well.

But I can't add these attributes to any form. For example, I select a user from the system with userpicker and I want to see the user attributes of this user.
How is it possible? Has anyone tried it before?

onur_0-1658927068784.png

onur_0-1658923140162.png

4 REPLIES 4

I've never tried, but did you add the new attributes to the User Info Page Layout?

(Click Layout tab -> select Info Page Layout -> add the attributes)

dear Joe,

I think I expressed myself wrong, what I really mean is this; How can I use the attributes here, for example, in a problem report or in document management?

For example, how can I see the user attributes of a user I selected with the userpicker in the primary attributes layout of the problem report?

For example, I started a problem report and selected "Joe Morton" with the userpicker and said finish. How can I see Joe's user attribute information such as department, title on the form screen?

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:OnurNalbantoglu)

I believe the additional attributes are only available on the participant details page, but not accessible anywhere else.  Take a look at the steps in this article and see if it provides any clues:  https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs162357

Top Tags