cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How to pass NavigationCriteria or setConfigSpecs in Query-Tree webject

gmydoor-2
9-Granite

How to pass NavigationCriteria or setConfigSpecs in Query-Tree webject

HI all,

I am navigating part usage link of a part and I would like to add configspec into Query-Tree webject. What is the syntax for adding NavigationCriteria  or configSpec? 

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @gmydoor-2 

Show example what you are trying to do. 

PetrH

Hi @HelesicPetr 

I am passing top part ( parent part) to below webject and fetching child components. In my part structure, child component present is "As designed" view. But since the latest version of this child part in in Manufacturing view, below webject is fetching me Manfacturing view. Ideally i need to get "As designed" view. I assume this can be achieved by config spec. What will be the syntax to pass config Spec in a webject? 

<ie:webject name="Query-Tree" type="OBJ">
<ie:param name="INSTANCE" data="$(@FORM[]supporting-adapter[*])" delim="!" valueSeparator="!" default="<%=com.infoengine.au.NamingService.getVMName()%>"/>
<ie:param name="ATTRIBUTE" data="obid,number,name,view,variation2,versionInfo.identifier.versionLevel,iterationInfo.identifier.iterationId" delim=","/>
<ie:param name="GROUP_IN" data="parts"/>
<ie:param name="TYPE" data="wt.part.WTPartUsageLink"/>
<ie:param name="DEPTH" data="${FORM[]depth[]}" default="100" />
<ie:param name="DIRECTION" data="uses"/>
<ie:param name="OUTPUT_TYPE" data="FULL"/>
<ie:param name="MODE" data="FLAT" />
<ie:param name="GROUP_OUT" data="tree"/>
</ie:webject>

Hi @gmydoor-2 

Does this help page can help you?

Query-Links

it seams that you can define some custom configSpec by code and use it in the ie:webject

PetrH

Ya, I have checked this link before. But I was not sure what UFID to pass for SELECTBY_CONFIGSPEC_REF.

Hi @gmydoor-2 

Specifying a UFID

this is example how to get UFID by java code

Ufid ufidSet = FederatableServerHelper.service.getUfid(wtp);
String ufidString = ufidSet.getObjectId() + "|" + ufidSet.getGuid() + "|" + ufidSet.getDomain();

PetrH

Hi @HelesicPetr 

I am unable to get the right data to pass for SELECTBY_CONFIGSPEC_REF. 

And using the above UFID code snippet I am not able to get correct result as it is giving type cast exception. 

Top Tags