cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

LiveCycle delegate for custom ddx watermarking

TamasBiro
11-Garnet

LiveCycle delegate for custom ddx watermarking

Hi all,

I am trying to implement a custom LiveCycle delegate to generate different ddx files based on the state of the WTDocument.

Without the custom hook the watermarking works (ddx added to visualization configuration) based on what is described in the help . In the same help file it is described how to configure a custom delegate, but based on that tutorial I can't get it working. My custom code is not called upon publishing. I have 10.2 M30 system and the worker with Adobe LiveCycle server is on a remote machine.

Any tips on this topic? Is there some additional step which is not described on the support page?

Thx,

Tamás

1 REPLY 1

For those who will have similar problems... watch out which help you are looking to. I followed the tutorial for WT 10 but my system was 10.2. The thing is that the wvs.properties file was moved from WT_HOME/codebase to WT_HOME/WEB-INF/conf/wvs.properties. based on the help for 10.2 it works correctly.

BR,

Tamás

Top Tags