cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Loading EPM documents (DITA) into Windchill

DG_9924912
4-Participant

Loading EPM documents (DITA) into Windchill

Looking for a way to upload and download DITA files into Windchill that does not require Arbortext.

5 REPLIES 5
Fadel
22-Sapphire I
(To:DG_9924912)

what's about uploading them as WTDocucment (xml content )

Fede

Hi @DG_9924912,

I wanted to follow up with you on your post to see if your question has been answered. 
If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so that we can continue to help you. 

Thanks,
Anurag

DG_9924912
4-Participant
(To:anursingh)

I still don't have an answer on how to load a dynamic document (DITA XML) without using Arbortext.

Isn't there an ACL that would allow me to load a file in a specific library?  We are trying to load an XML document into a database...

You would set up an ACL for a "Document".  Then you would upload your XML as a document.  You can either browse for it or you can drag and drop it in.  If this isn't what you are looking for, then you need to describe what you are looking for better.

Setup Document ACL:

BrianToussaint_0-1722253623147.png

Create a New Document:

BrianToussaint_1-1722253669375.png

Choose type of Document:

BrianToussaint_2-1722253704006.png

Browse for or drag and drop document:

BrianToussaint_3-1722253737948.png

Thank you,

Brian

As I understand it, this would create a “Document”. I need to load a “Dynamic Document” – an object. I expect that a load method for a “Dynamic Document” would need to refer to the bursting rules as it load the DITA XML file.

Top Tags