cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Navigating PTC Support for PDM Essentials

PS_9475867
4-Participant

Navigating PTC Support for PDM Essentials

I see how to select PDM Essentials and software version on the PTC Support website but it appears to be showing information that is not applicable to PDM Essentials. Specifically, the Assembly Mode attribute is not required to be defined when creating a new part. How do I filter out all PDMLink and non-PDM Essentials information, or where can I go to get information only on PDM Essentials?

PS_9475867_0-1645815812105.png

3 REPLIES 3
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:PS_9475867)

PDM Essentials is a dead product, support ended at the end of January.

Article - CS329409 - FAQ: PDM Essentials retirement (ptc.com)

PS_9475867
4-Participant
(To:BenLoosli)

Is a bug or mistake on that website that allows me to select PDM Essentials and v11.0 and that all support has been removed already?

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:PS_9475867)

Hi @PS_9475867  I checked in with Technical Support Management and there is no process for updating documentation for end of life or retired products so creating a filter for just PDM Essentials is not part of the current plan.

Since you aren't finding what you need in the knowledge base, can you post a new question related to  "Assembly Mode attribute is not required to be defined when creating a new part?"  maybe someone in the community has experienced this before and can help.

Top Tags