cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Re: Search by Folder Name type in Windchill

LawrenceS
18-Opal

Re: Search by Folder Name type in Windchill

As per the original Post

@mrane , @LoriSood ,

Can you, or anyone else, verify if this works in WC 12+?

Thanks, Lawrence

"When you reward an activity, you get more of it!"
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:LawrenceS)

@LawrenceS (and @LoriSood),

These same steps are documented in CS41798.  I can confirm that following them will allow folders to be searched in Windchill 12.1.1.0. I did have to change the property mentioned in the 'Note' section.  Without this the search results were always zero for any folder name.

TomU_0-1662575744298.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LoriSood
22-Sapphire II

@LawrenceS 

Yes, it should still work.

Regards,

Lori

TomU
23-Emerald IV

@LawrenceS (and @LoriSood),

These same steps are documented in CS41798.  I can confirm that following them will allow folders to be searched in Windchill 12.1.1.0. I did have to change the property mentioned in the 'Note' section.  Without this the search results were always zero for any folder name.

TomU_0-1662575744298.png

@LoriSood  & @TomU,  Thank you very much for confirming that this still works!  We are going to discuss with our consultant and give it a go.

@TomU , BTW, thanks also for the CS reference!  That makes it even more straightforward.

I just want to verify that we implemented this in our test and then the Production environment.  It worked seamlessly and we are now enjoying the new capability!

Thanks again!

Top Tags